Soll ich die Dusche Zimmer und Schrank oder nicht?

Alles zum Thema Auf- und Ausbau

Soll ich die Dusche Zimmer und Schrank oder nicht?

Beitragvon nigel_swansea_wales_uk » 01.02.2015, 21:38

Hallo, ich habe eine Arnold moterhome von 1984. Es ist in recht gutem Zustand. Es ist links fahren und hat 132000km

Meine Frage ist: Ich habe Schrank sowie ein Duschbereich in meinem van. Ich denke, dass ich es vorziehen würde, nehmen Sie diesen weg, damit mehr Platz im Inneren des van für Sitze und eine Tabelle.

Ich habe ein Bild von einem Arnold RM 35L mit der Dusche und Garderobe sind farbig in orange, ich möchte, dass aus dem van.

Wenn ich nahm diesen Weg möchte mein Dach werden als feste oder wäre es anfälliger für sag und nicht so gut sein nach oben klettern, um auf dem Dach für etwaige Reparaturen?

Die Dusche Zimmer und Schrank zu sein scheinen gute Unterstützung für das Dach, so dass ich nicht weiß, wie stark das Dach ist ohne diese.

Hat jemand hier schon mal eine durchhängende Dach? Oder haben Sie alle in guter Wohnung Zustand?

Auch wäre es besser, wenn Sie den Schrank, Dusche in der van, bleiben Sie beim Original? Wäre es weniger wert Geld zu verkaufen, wenn ich diese? Und wenn ja, wie viel weniger?

Danke,

Nige

Bild

English version:

Hi, I have an Arnold moterhome from 1984. It is in quite good condition. It's left hand drive and has driven 132000km

My question is: I have cupboard and a shower area in my van. I am thinking that I would prefer to take these away to make more room inside the van for seats and a table area.

I've added a picture of an Arnold RM 35L with the shower area and cupboard are colored in orange that I want to remove from the van.

If I took these away would my roof be as solid or would it be more prone to sag and not be as good to climb up on the roof for any repairs?

the shower room and cupboard seem to be good support for the roof, so I don't know how strong the roof is without these.

Has anyone here ever had a sagging roof at all? Or do they all stay in good flat condition?

Also would it be better to leave the cupboard and shower in the van to keep it original? Would it be worth less money to sell if I removed these? And if so how much less?

Thanks,

Nige
nigel_swansea_wales_uk
Mitglied
Mitglied

Removing Shower cabin

Beitragvon peterb » 03.02.2015, 22:51

Hi Nigel,

removing the shower cabin is not recommended! It stiffens significantly the whole body. Removing will give much more movement and bending in the sidewall, resulting vibrations and humming noise. Cracks in the outer GFK of the sidewalls may also result.

I think walking on the roof without the shower cabin will be ok, best with a reinforcement to distribute local loads. Better will be roof-carrier with a walking board, to avoid local damage of the sandwich, or cracks in the GFK. Remark: The upper layer originally is not designed to walk on...

Roof sag: Most times it is a sign for defect by ingressing water!

You can try to remove it the shower cabin and test the result. For later sale of the car it is recommended to save the parts to have the option to reinstall them. Most people like and need it...

If you have more questions you can contact me by mail. I think the adress is well known, or you will find it on the website --> Impressum

Greatings

Peter
Arnoldfahrer seit 1994; RM35S Bj.80 (2012-2017), RM38L Bj.82 (1994-2023; unser erster nach langer Suche) und RM40 Bj.84 (seit 2016; so gut wie fertig und ständig damit unterwegs...).
Admin http://www.Arnoldfreunde.de und http://G607-Gaspruefungen.de
peterb
Administrator

Re: Removing Shower cabin

Beitragvon nigel_swansea_wales_uk » 05.02.2015, 02:33

PeterB hat geschrieben:removing the shower cabin is not recommended! It stiffens significantly the whole body. Removing will give much more movement and bending in the sidewall, resulting vibrations and humming noise. Cracks in the outer GFK of the sidewalls may also result.

Remark: The upper layer originally is not designed to walk on...

I am glad that I posted to ask this question and I thank you for your answer. I used to think that the roof was strong enough to walk on, I have been going up on the roof through the skylight to do jobs.

I did notice that the last time I went up, the cupboard door was stiffer against the roof and harder to open and close.

Now I know that the roof wasn't designed to walk upon I will enter the roof from a ladder at the side and not through the skylight.

I also have an aerial positioned on my roof that I think came as an extra. I've added some pictures of my roof with the shower room skylight and front skylight and also the ariel. I've been working on replacing the silicone. I'm halfway though so for.

here are some pics:

The shower room and front skylight
Bild

the areal I think may have been an optional extra fitted:
Bild

Inside the cupboard with the areal control and other electricals:
Bild

The areal from inside the arnold..
Bild

Bild
nigel_swansea_wales_uk
Mitglied